- Comfort Flow and Comfort Scrape Interlocking Tiles are a high density Nitrile rubber matting system.
- Overall thickness of 1/2″.
- Lightweight and flexible for easy handling and movability.
- Nitrile Rubber makes this a grease, oil, and chemical resistant mat with 15% recycled rubber content.
- Static Dissipative and Welding Safe.
- Certified slip resistant by National Floor Safety Institute.
- Beveled edging comes pre-attached to Corner and Side pieces for safe transition from mat to floor.
- If you want a more abrasive surface check out Grit Comfort Flow Interlocking Tiles
- Lifetime anti-microbial treatment to prevent odors and degradation of the mat.
- Comfort FLOW tiles have drainage holes to allow liquids to fall through mat and flow towards the desired drainage area.
- Comfort Flow Interlocking Tiles are available in three separate pieces:
- Also available in Larger Tiles sizes:
- Corner – 37.375″ x 37.375″
- Middle – 36″ x 36″
- Side – 36″ x 37.375″
- Recommended for industrial and kitchen applications or anywhere a rubber runner mat is needed.
- Available WITH or WITHOUT holes. Comfort Flow = With Holes. Comfort Scrape = Without Holes