Tri-Grip Indoor Floor Mats – 4′ Width – Cleated Backing
- Tri-Grip Indoor Floor Mats use a Heavy, 100% static dissipative nylon face that offers outstanding absorption and durability.
- Cleated or Gripper Backing will help to keep the Tri-Grip floor mat in place when used on top of carpet. It is recommended that as large of a mat as possible be used for optimal performance.
- Buy in Bulk and SAVE BIG!
- Tight, heat-set, Ultra-Twist™ yarn construction help the Tri-Grip door mats resist packing and pile crushing.
- Tri-Grip indoor floor mats are “Earth Friendly” – SBR rubber backing has 20% recycled content.
- The rubber floor mat backing and edges resist curling and cracking resulting in a safer and more durable floor mat.
- Tri-Grip matting is available with oil and grease resistant 100% Nitrile rubber backing when applications call for additional protection.
- Specify Tri-Grip rubber backed mats with a Smooth backing for use on hard floors or a Cleated backing if the door mat will be placed on a carpeted surface
- Cleated Tri-Grip floor mats are available in 3’, 4’, and 5’ widths only
- LUTRADUR™ is the primary substrate that creates a strong bond between the rubber and carpet in Tri-Grip floor mats
- All Tri-Grip matting is certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Certain Tri-Grip floor mat colors are not available in 5′ and 6′ widths.
- Tri-Grip XL Carpet mats are larger than normal floor mats that is available with Nitrile Rubber backing and is available in 7’ -12’ widths.
Tri-Grip indoor floor mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.