- Brush Hog carpet door mats use a turf pile fabric that filters dirt and moisture away from the floor mat surface
- Brush Hog floor mats are great for trapping sand outside the door in beach environments!
- With a 100% solution-dyed nylon face fiber, Brush Hog door mats are great for outdoors and won’t fade in sunlight.
- Brush Hog door mats sport a low profile 3/8″ Thickness
- Brush Hog doormats are “Green Friendly” – Brush Hog entrance mats have a rubber backing has 20% recycled car tire content.
- Two rubber backed mat types:
- Smooth backed Brush Hog floor mats for use on hard floor.
- Cleated backing when the door mats are to be used on carpet.
- Drainable Borders of Brush Hog entrance mats mean that water will not accumulate on the mat, but rather will drain away.
- The Brush Hog rubber mat is Certified Slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Recommended Brush Hog mat uses: Outside entrances to schools, office buildings, hospitals, hotels and also in areas where sand and particulate matter may pose a challenge like in beach areas or businesses located in desert environments.
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH A WAFFLE PATTERN – BRUSH HOG PLUS