- ColorStar Impressions mats feature your custom logo or artwork digitally printed on eco-friendly PET (polyethylene terephthalate) fabric.
- The thickness of the Colorstar Impressions is 3/8″ thick.
- Colorstar Impression floor mats make for a great Indoor Entrance Mat but are not suitable for outdoor use.
- The Colorstar Impressions custom printed rugs are available with Cleated Backing for placement on carpet, or Smooth Backing for hard floor surfaces.
- The extensive color selection of Colorstar Impression logo mats allows it to blend with any decor
- Logos and designs are digitally printed at 76 dpi, making fine details, shading and 3-D images easily achieved with a state-of-the-art digital printer.
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate) carpet surface contains 100% recycled content reclaimed from plastic
- Colorstar Impressions’ PET yarn has excellent color-fastness and is resistant to fading from repeated washing/cleaning
- PET yarn used in the Colorstar Impressions is naturally resistant to staining
- Colorstar Impressions entrance mats with logos are perfect for high to medium traffic areas.
- Colorstar Impressions are custom floor mats that are available in custom sizes of 3′, 4′, 5′, and 6′ Widths, and up to 40′ in Length.
- Recommended for indoor commercial use at entryways, in lobbies, at front desks or anywhere you want to display your company logo, slogan, artwork, or message to customers/visitors or employees.
Colostare Impressions Logo Mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.
Steps On How to Order Colorstar Impressions Logo Mats:
- Fill out the quote form above noting quantity (Quantity Discounts Available), type of backing (Cleated or Smooth).
- You will be provided with an Artwork Proof for your approval within 24 – 36 business hours.
- Once Artwork is approved and signed off – All we need is your contact information and where you want it shipped.
- Your mat(s) will shipped/delivered within 1-3 weeks After Receipt of Order is confirmed.
Material: PET (polyethylene terephthalate) printed/disperse-dyed yarn – contains 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles
Weight: 23 ounces/yard2
Construction: Cut pile
Substrate: Freudenberg LUTRADUR® polyester spunbond non-woven fabric 3.8 oz. per square yard (130 grams per square meter)
BACKING (available with nitrile or SBR)
Material: Nitrile rubber – smooth, universal cleated or suction
Standard duty 52-mil (body thickness 52-mil; border thickness 94-mil)
Medium duty 65-mil (body thickness 65-mil; border thickness 107-mil)
Heavy duty 90-mil (body thickness 90-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) – smooth or full cleated
Thickness: 48-mil (body thickness 48-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability tests EN ISO 11925-2 (2010) and EN ISO 9239-1 (2010).
- Passes BS 4790 (1987) determination of the flammability of textile floor coverings.
- ESD rating of anti-static:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 5.7 x 10^11
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 4.9 x 10^11
ColorStar Impressions mats can be cleaned in several different ways.
- They can be commercially laundered (see Laundering Instructions)
- Vacuumed regularly (daily in high-traffic areas; weekly in lower-traffic applications)
- Cleaned with an extractor, or hosed off as necessary to remove heavy soil. Hang to dry.
Mats should always be dry before they are placed back in service.
ColorStar Impressions logo mats are produced using a layering process of color. Colors are matched to our standard pallet of 60 colors. PMS color matching is not available.
Minimum Text Height: 1″ for serif fonts and 1/2″ for sans serif fonts
Minimum Line Thickness: 1/8″ except for white & light colors which should be at least 1/4″
These text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
Light background colors should be avoided due to their tendency to show dirt on the mat more than a darker or neutral tone.
We also advise against the use of screens, tints, and transparencies in the design because they are not easily converted to our color palette.
Mat Size Maximum Imprint Area
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″) 24″ x 35″
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″) 35″ x 47″
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″) 35″ x 59″
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″) 35″ x 119″
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″) 45″ x 69″
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″) 45″ x 95″
5′ x 8′ (59″ x 95″) 59″ x 95″
5′ x 10′ (59″ x 119″) 59″ x 119″
6′ x 10′ (69″ x 119″) 69″ x 119″
6′ x 12′ (69″ x 143″) 69″ x 143″
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″)
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″)
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″)
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″)
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″)
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″)
5′ x 8′ (58″ x 95″)
5′ x 10′ (58″ x 119″)
6′ x 10′ (68″ x 119″)
6′ x 12′ (68″ x 143″)
Custom sizes are available in widths of 3′ (35″), 4′ (45″), 5′ (58″), or 6′ (68″) and lengths up to 40′
Please note, mat size is approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.