- Comfort King Anti-Static Anti-Fatigue Mats have a Static Dissipative resistivity of 10 to the 9th degree ohms per square foot, and protect electronic equipment from damage due to static electricity.**Comes with ONE Ground Cord**
- Comfort King Anti-Static floor mats are made from Zedlan Foam, giving it plenty of flexibility and resilience in low temperatures.
- Anti-static properties of Comfort King Anti-static fatigue mats help to reduce the incidence of sparks caused by static build-up.
- The Comfort King Anti-static floor mat has an overall 3/8″ Thickness
- Comfort King Anti-static floor mats are lightweight with an overall weight of .76 lbs per sq ft
- Comfort King Anti-Static Anti-Fatigue Mats offer increased working comfort and stimulates blood flow to reduce fatigue during long standing periods.
- With Zedlan Foam construction, Comfort King floor mats have 3 times as much “bounce” as traditional foam mats.
- Comfort King Static dissipative fatigue mats are available in 2′, 3′, 4′, and 6′ widths up to 60′ in length. **Note that Comfort King anti-fatigue mats in 6′ widths do not come with beveled edging on the ends, only along the length (long) sides.**
- The Pebbled surface texture of Comfort King antifatigue mats provides an Abrasion, Slip, and Chemical Resistant surface and is easy to clean.
- Beveled edging of Comfort King Anti-Static Anti-Fatigue Mats provides for increased safety from Trip Hazards.
- Comfort King floor mats are available in custom cut lengths available up to 60′ in length. **Custom floor mat sizes take 4-5 business days to produce**
- Standard floor mat sizes: 2′ x 3′ and 3′ x 5′
- Static Electricity can damage sensitive electronic equipment – Comfort King Anti-Static Anti-Fatigue Mats reduce the potential for data loss and equipment damage.
- Additional Grounding Cords available – It is recommended to use an additional Grounding Cord for every 10 Lineal Feet of fatigue matting. (i.e., a 3′ x 30′ size mat should use 3 Grounding cords for optimal protection, etc.)
- Ideal Comfort King Anti-static floor mat Applications: Standing Workstations where computers are present, avionics repair areas, computer assembly workstations, checkstands, etc.
Other Comfort King Anti-Fatigue Mats
Comfort King Anti-Fatigue Mats – 3/8″