- The Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue Mat is constructed from a closed-cell Nitrile blended cushion.
- Cushion Max rubber floor mats are Chemical Resistant
- Buy Andersen Cushion Max Mats #413 and #414 in Bulk and Save Big!
- The Cushion Max industrial matting is also Grease-Proof and safe for use in oily environments.
- An economical alternative to vinyl sponge fatigue mats that tend to degrade in abusive environments – The Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue mat will Last 3X longer than traditional 100% PVC fatigue mats
- With an overall 5/8″ Thickness, Cushion Max rubber mats provide comfort at a lower price point than most fatigue mats.
- The Diamond patterned surface of the Cushion Max anti-fatigue mat is certified as slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Cushion Max Fatigue Mats sport Beveled edges that taper down to minimize tripping hazards
- The Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue Mat is available as an individual mat or as an anti-fatigue mat runner in 2′, 3′ and 4′ widths up to 45′ in length.
- Cushion Max anti-fatigue comfort mats are available WITHOUT Holes Only.
- Ideal use for the Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat is at Parts Counters, Check Stands, Mail Rooms, Shipping and Receiving areas and any standing workstation where providing employee comfort is a priority.
Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.