- The Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue Mat is constructed from a closed-cell Nitrile blended cushion.
- Cushion Max rubber floor mats are Chemical Resistant
- Buy Andersen Cushion Max Mats #413 and #414 in Bulk and Save Big!
- The Cushion Max industrial matting is also Grease-Proof and safe for use in oily environments.
- An economical alternative to vinyl sponge fatigue mats that tend to degrade in abusive environments – The Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue mat will Last 3X longer than traditional 100% PVC fatigue mats
- With an overall 5/8″ Thickness, Cushion Max rubber mats provide comfort at a lower price point than most fatigue mats.
- The Diamond patterned surface of the Cushion Max anti-fatigue mat is certified as slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Cushion Max Fatigue Mats sport Beveled edges that taper down to minimize tripping hazards
- The Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue Mat is available as an individual mat or as an anti-fatigue mat runner in 2′, 3′ and 4′ widths up to 45′ in length.
- Cushion Max anti-fatigue comfort mats are available WITH or WITHOUT Holes. Use perforated Cushion Max floor mats when liquids are present to allow them to pass through the floor mat and off of the walking surface.
- Ideal use for the Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat is at Parts Counters, Check Stands, Mail Rooms, Shipping and Receiving areas and any standing workstation where providing employee comfort is a priority.
Cushion Max Anti-Fatigue mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.