Need Help? Give us a call! 1-800-685-1144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Feet Linkable Anti-Fatigue Mats are Constructed with a dense cushion encapsulated within oil/grease proof Nitrile rubber. They have color coded striped borders to act as a visual warning system.
- Overall 1/2″ thickness of rubber cushion.
- Nitrile Rubber makes this a grease, oil, and chemical resistant mat with 20% recycled rubber content.
- Electrically Conductive. Safe for use in computer rooms and electrical part manufacturing areas.
- Happy Feet mats are Welding Safe.
- Happy Feet Linkable floor mats are available in two surface types. Textured Surface: For a smoother top surface and water or liquids are not a concern.
- Specify Happy Feet with a Grip Surface for wet areas where maximum traction and/or scraping is needed when liquids are present. Recommended for industrial applications.
- All Happy Feet fatigue mats are certified slip resistant by National Floor Safety Institute.
- To minimize tripping hazards, all Happy Feet floor mats have beveled edges for a safe transition from mat to floor.
- Happy Feet floor mats have a cleated back to minimize movement and maximize safety and the high quality rubber it is made from will not curl or crack.
- Available in two separate module sizes that can be linked to form long runners:
- Middle – 34″ x 61.25″
- End – 34″ x 59.876″
- Recommended for industrial anti-fatigue applications or anywhere a Rubber Runner mat is needed like: Assembly Lines, Parts Counters, Mail Rooms, Picking lines and Shipping lines.