General Information GB 700 Series
- Recessed Footgrille 1-3/4″ Aluminum Foot Grille with I-beam supports.
- One of the most durable recessed entrance mat systems in our Aluminum mat product line.
- In order to give a proper price and/or quote we need specific information. CLICK HERE for details.
- Made from a high grade 6063-T52 Aluminum, spaced on 1-1/2″ centers.
- Depth: 1-3/4″, with recessed “L” frame 2″ (level base).
- Rolling Load: 400lbs per wheel
- LEED: Possible LEED- NC credits; MR credit 4(1-2 points) MR credit 5 (1-2 points) IEQ credit 5 (1 point)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight per Square Foot: 3.27 lbs
- 46% pre-consumer Recycled Content
- An Aluminum Foot Grille Recessed Floor Mat is designed to allow dirt and moisture to fall into the pit below so that it does not get tracked into the building
- Aluminum metal grill mats do not roll up like other recessed aluminum mats, but can be periodically lifted out of the recess for cleaning.
- I-Beam Foot Grille 1-3/4″ has an aluminum cross member gridlock that keeps the grid in place.
- Vinyl cushions at the bottom of each support beam helps absorb sound.
- These metal grill mats include an optional 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ L-shaped aluminum Frame.
- Shipping times depend on the type of Metal Finish desired: Recessed Footgrilles with a Standard Mill usually ships within 5-7 days, Anodized Finish please allow 3-4 weeks.**
To Receive a Proper Quote we will need the following Information:
- Name, Company Name, Phone and/or Email
- Recess Depth of Pit
- Frame Type – No Frame, L Frame
- Finish of the Aluminum – Mill Finish, Clear Anodized, Medium Bronze Anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized, etc.
- Insert/Tread Type – GB700 Mono Scrape Carpet, GB701 Vinyl, GB702 Polybrush, GB704 Vinyl Abrasive or GB705 Serrated Aluminum Treads
- Size of Recess – Width (wide) x Length (tall)
- Ship To Zip Code for freight
- Please submit the quote form above or call us at (833) 428-0461.
PLEASE NOTE: Colors are computer generated and do not accurately match actual insert colors. Please refer to actual color samples.