Mil Spec Smooth Top Switchboard Matting
- Conforms to MIL SPEC. MIL-DTL-155626, Type II
- This Specification is approved for use by all interested Commands of the Department of the Navy and the Marine Corps and is available for use by all other Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
- Non-Conductive Switchboard Matting helps to prevent death by electric shock in high voltage environments
- Dielectric Test Voltage 30,000 VAC
- Prof Tested Over Entire Surface At 15,000 VAC
- Recommended Maximum Use Voltage 3,000VAC
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green. Full Rolls Only.