- Non-Slip Wet Area Tiles are 12” x 12” interlocking PVC plastic tiles with a 1/2″ thickness.
- A more aggressive surface texture makes non-slip shower mats the best choice to prevent slip and falls when standing water presents a challenge.
- Keep in mind that the aggressive surface texture of Non-Slip floor tiles may not be suitable for sensitive bare feet.
- Non-Slip floor tiles can easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance such as locker rooms and around pools, spas and saunas.
- Non-Slip wet area mats are available in 5 COLORS
- Naturally anti-microbial and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- The Bi-level design of Non-Slip wet area matting allows liquids to fall through and below the walking surface.
- Underneath each interlocking non-slip shower mat is a “pegged” design that allows air flow under the walk surface which aids in speeding the evaporation process of any standing water.
- Simply snap Non-Slip interlocking tiles together to achieve various configurations.
- Non-Slip floor tiles have edge pieces that are sold separately for custom areas. Ideal tiles for shower floors and shower matting applications. Call 800-685-1144 for assistance.
- Edging is available in same color as tile. See below for further details.
- 1.75” x 12” (edge ramps)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corner ramps)
- Recommended Use: Shower mats, Campground showers, indoor pool decks, locker room flooring, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area and shower matting needs.
Need Edging? CLICK HERE for individual Edge Ramps.
Want pre-configured shower mat prices? CLICK HERE
When using Non-Slip Wet Area mats, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application. Non-Slip Wet Interlocking Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas to help minimize the hazards of slip and falls.
Similar / Additional Shower Matting and non-slip floor tiles Products