- Switchboard Matting – Type 2, Class II – Diamond-Plate Non-Conductive Matting uses a special compounded material that is designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes, and control panels.
- Switchboard floor matting – Type 2, Class II – Diamond-Plate non-conductive mats can withstand 30,000 VAC but are not recommended to exceed 17,000 volts
- Diamond-Plate Switchboard mats meets all requirements for Ozone Resistance and Oil Resistance.
- Type 2, Class II Switchboard diamond matting in a Diamond-Plate pattern are ¼” thickness
- All Switchboard floor mats are tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7 standard. Certification is engraved on the underside of the floor mat
- Diamond-Plate’s surface pattern also helps to provide a safe walking surface
- Custom switchboard diamond tread mat sizes are available in 2′, 3′ and 4′ widths in custom Lengths up to 75’