Switchboard Matting- Type I – Marbleized Military – 1/8″
- Specially treated for flooring applications, this non-conductive matting meets Mil. Spec. 15562-G Amend. 3, Type I.
- Marbleized Military Switchboard matting has a singular purpose: to prevent life-threatening electrical shock disasters in high-voltage environments. Often referred to as insulative or Non-Conductive matting, Switchboard mattinginsulates the standing worker from high voltage shock that can lead to serious bodily harm, even death. What makes this particular mat unique is that it is designed for use as a permanent flooring installation using any vinyl-mastic adhesive [professional floor installer is recommended]. Marbleized Military Switchboard floor mats are an essential safety product in a wide range of industries such as mining, munitions, military, utilities, heavy industry…anywhere the danger of lethal shock resides. Smooth surface is easy to clean and has exceptional ozone and oil resistance.
- When installing several widths of matting side-by-side, it is important to seal the seams to ensure the mat’s reliability or consistent non-conductive safety properties. For best results, use professional floor installers. They have the experience and machinery designed to bond this material.
- Designed for permanent installation using any vinyl compatible mastic adhesive
- Non-conductive, smooth marbleized surface
- Easy to clean with exceptional ozone and oil resistance