WATERHOG CLASSIC CARPET TILES
- Waterhog Classic carpet tiles are available in 4 Patterns – Classic Square, Diagonal, Diamond or Geometric pattern.
- BUY In Bulk And SAVE BIG
- The Waterhog rubber backed carpet tiles have the same outstanding cleaning performance and benefits as the Waterhog™ Classic mat.
- Each entrance mat carpet tile is 18″ x 18″.
- Waterhog Carpet Tiles are available in a 1/4” or 7/16” thickness.
- 1/4″ Waterhog carpet tiles are shipped 12 to a case. (Square foot a case = 27)
- 7/16″ Thick Waterhog rubber backed carpet tiles are shipped 10 to a case. (Square foot a case = 22.5)
- With a premium 24-ounce anti-static, 100% polypropylene fiber system, Waterhog Classic Carpet Tiles dry quickly and won’t fade or rot.
- These industrial carpet squares were designed to be installed in recessed indoor/vestibule entrances, lobbies, elevators, or any other recessed high traffic areas.
- Modular flexibility to handle small to large entrances mat areas and entrance mat areas that are oddly configured.
- As with all Waterhog floor matting products, the permanent rubber reinforced bi-level face will not crush. These carpet floor tiles provide years of superior dirt and moisture collection.
- We recommend using a Solvent Free, Multi-Purpose Adhesive for installation of all Waterhog rubber carpet tiles.
- 1 gallon of Multi-Purpose Adhesive covers approximately 117 square ft.
Want Something More Earth Friendly?? – Waterhog ECO Premier Tiles