Waterhog Diamondcord Floor Mat
WaterHog Diamondcord mats are indoor stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Diamondcord features a tufted loop pile that produces an attractive corduroy/berber look with a diamond pattern. This look is perfect is you are looking for a Waterhog mat with more of a designer look.
- Waterhog Diamondcord Floor Mats are an elegant indoor scraper mat that not only looks great but also performs.
- The Waterhog Diamondcord door mat is manufactured with a permanent rubber reinforced bi-level surface that is designed to minimize pile crushing as it provides for excellent dirt and moisture collection.
- Waterhog Diamondcord floor mats are Earth Friendly with a rubber backing that is made from 20% recycled tire content.
- All Diamondcord Walk Off mats are Anti-Static
- Two Backing Options: Use Waterhog Diamondcord doormats with a Cleated Backing for use on top of carpeted floors or specify a Smooth Backing for use on hard floors like polished cement, granite, marble, VCT, LVT or hardwood flooring.
- Diamond pattern on the surface of the floor mat creates a scraping action for multiple-direction foot traffic use.
- The Rubber edges around the border of Waterhog Diamondcord mats serve as a “water dam” to keep moisture retained within the mat below the walk surface – rain and melted snow collected through normal use are unable to seep off of the mat on the surrounding floors. This helps to mitigate the risks of standing water presenting a slip and fall condition during inclement weather conditions.
- Waterhog Diamondcord entrance mats are not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- Available in 3′, 4′ and 6′ Widths up to 61′ in length – All Sizes are NOT Listed so please call if you do not see the size you need.
- Great for use as runner walk off matting
- Use the Waterhog Diamondcord doormats for medium traffic areas of retail businesses, schools, hospitals, office buildings, churches or at home – Or as a runner floor mat to protect floors.
Fiber: Solution-dyed polypropylene
Weight: 26 ounces/yard2
Construction: Tufted-loop pile
Material: SBR rubber (20% recycled content) – smooth or universal cleated
Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143 mil)
- STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
Waterhog Diamondcord entrance mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.