- Waterhog Eco Elite Roll Goods edges are designed for a surface use application. The Eco Elite Roll Good entrance matting offers the blended benefits of a designer look, superior moisture absorption and scraping action that makes this mat one of the most effective mats on the market.
- Indoor or Outdoor Applications
- Like all Waterhog floor mats, the Eco Elite roll goods sport a unique ridged surface construction that creates a bi-level walking surface to keep foot traffic ABOVE the dirt and moisture and trapping tracked in debris BELOW foot traffic.
- Both Standard Sizes and Custom Sizes to the inch are available for Eco Elite floor mats in rolls with edging. It can be ordered without beveled edges on all four sides for a recessed application. For assistance, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom widths up to 12′ may be ordered in lengths up to 50′, and 6′ widths up to 67′ in length – this allows for large area coverage for hotel lobbies, office buildings and hospital entrances.
- 3/8″ thick rubber reinforced Herringbone pattern construction results in a surface that prevents the surface pile of the entrance mat from crushing in high traffic areas.
- All Waterhog Eco Elite Mats are made from 36 ounce anti-static surface fibers that are “earth friendly” because they are made from 100% PET fabric from recycled plastic bottles – the backing is a 100% rubber with a 20% recycled content.
- Waterhog Eco Elite Roll Goods walk off mats are made with a smooth backing only.
- Anti-Static fiber system has a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the ASTCC making them safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- Eco Elite Roll Goods floor mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- You may be interested to find that Waterhog Eco Elite Roll Good floor mats are also available as a LOGO MAT, upon request. email@example.com
- Ideal Applications: High Traffic entrances indoor or Outdoor for Hotel Lobbies, Hotels, Commercial Office Buildings, Hospitals, Schools, Nursing Homes, Malls, Businesses, runners, etc.
Please call 800-685-1144 for further details.