- Waterhog Eco Grand Premier Entrance Mats with an oval on one or two ends make your entrance look grand while aggressively removing dirt and moisture from shoes.
- The Waterhog Eco Grand entrance mat is “Earth Friendly” – The floor mat surface fiber is made from 30 oz/sq yd, 100% recycled PET fabric reclaimed from plastic drink bottles and the SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires.
- Bi-level Diamond Pattern surface construction of this doormat allows dirt and moisture to fall below shoe level preventing it from being tracked in further through normal use.
- Waterhog Eco Grand Premier door mats employ a unique “Water Dam” edge design that allows the mat to hold up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard; water and dirt stay on the doormat.
- The Waterhog Premier entrance mats are also deemed as Anti-Static and are Certified as Slip Resistant by National Floor Safety Institute.
- Another feature of the Waterhog Eco Grand Premier door mat is that it has reinforced rubber nubs under the pattern that serves to prevent the pile from crushing
- Waterhog Grand Premier half-round doormats are available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces.
- Eco Grand Premier are available in 3′, 4′ and 6′ widths in specific custom sizes up to 67′ 6″ in length – Call to find out which size may best fit your needs.
- The oval finish combined with the fashion border of the Waterhog Grand Premier, make this mat a beautiful addition to lobbies where a standard door mat just will not do
- Use Waterhog Eco Grand Premier entrance mats in commercial buildings, hotel lobbies, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
Waterhog Eco Grand Premier floor mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.