- Waterhog Inlay Logo Mats are the custom floor mats version of one of the best entrance mats on the market today.
- The Waterhog logo mats utilize a unique ridged construction that effectively removes and holds dirt & moisture like no other floor mat.
- All Waterhog floor mats are designed for Indoor or Outdoor use.
- All Waterhog entry mats are made with a “water dam” edge profile. This helps the Waterhog logo mats to retain up to 1-1/2 gallons of water per square yard.
- With a 3/8″ overall thickness and beveled edges, Waterhog entrance mats are ADA Compliant.
- Waterhog floor mats also use an exclusive rubber reinforced Waffle Pattern that serves to prevent the pile from crushing making it perfect for high traffic areas
- All Waterhog Inlay entrance mats use a 100% UV resistant polypropylene fabric making them great for indoor and outdoor placements.
- Waterhog custom entrance mats surface fiber consists of a premium 24 ounce polypropylene that is anti-static fiber system. The floor mat fibers dry quickly and won’t fade or rot.
- All Waterhog inlay logo mats are deemed as GREEN FRIENDLY made with a rubber backing that has 20% recycled rubber content.
- Heavy Duty rubber backing of all Waterhog floor mats are designed to resist curling and cracking in all types of weather.
- Available in Smooth or Cleated Backing types. **Waterhog hog floor mats are available up to 20ft in length
- Waterhog inlay logo mats are available with either Fashion or Rubber Border Options.
- All Waterhog custom entrance mats are Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Waterhog logo designs are created using a unique inlay process that can include up to 19 colors per mat at no additional charge.
- Custom entry mat sizes available in 3′, 4′, and 6′ widths, and up to 20′ in length.
- Recommended Uses of Waterhog floor mats are at the Entrances of Commercial Buildings, Hotels, Restaurants, Healthcare Facilities, Office Buildings, Schools and more.
Waterhog Inlay Logo Mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.
- Fill out the quote form above noting quantity (Quantity Discounts Available).
- You will be provided with an Artwork Proof for your approval within 24 – 36 business hours.
- Once Artwork is approved and signed off – All we need is your contact information and where you want it shipped.
- Your mat(s) will shipped/delivered within 1-3 weeks After Receipt of Order is confirmed.