WaterHog Modular Tiles link together easily to provide scalable flooring solutions for large areas. They are designed to be installed without glue or the need for professional installers. This is a great option if you need a custom area or you are looking for tiles that do not have be glued down. You can easily remove any tiles that become stained, worn or need to be replaced instead of replacing the entire area. 18″ tiles are sold 10 tiles per case. 36″ tiles are sold 4 tiles per case. Please find a few popular sizes listed. Edging is separate and is included in the sizes above. Keep in mind we can help you build a floor mat to your specifications – Just give us a call.
Looking for a custom area? We are happy to help. Please give us a call 1-800-685-1144 or drop us email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Product literature sheet- click here
- Clean & Dry – Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath the shoe level to prevent tracking
- Durable– Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant – Solution-dyed fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Easy to Install – Tiles link together easily and are designed to be installed without glue or the need for professional installers
- Tiles are 7/16″ thick and available in 18″ or 36″ tiles with 13 color options
- Feature 200-mil SBR cleated rubber backing
- Side and corner borders (sold separately) securely link to the outer perimeter of the installation
–Fiber: Solution-dyed polypropylene
-Weight: 24 ounces/yard2
-Design: Waffle pattern
-Material: SBR rubber (20% recycled content) – universal cleated
-OVERALL TILE THICKNESS: 7/16 inch (0.4375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog tiles:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
Step 1: Connect as many tiles as is required to achieve the width of the installation.
A Directional arrow is printed on the back of each tile to indicate the direction of the fabric pile. For all tiles to match, the arrows on each tile should be installed in the same direction.
Step 2: Connect as many rows of tile as is necessary to achieve the length of the installation.
Step 3: If installation requires borders, then connect four corner borders to the installation and as many side borders as necessary to complete the installation. If heavy traffic is anticipated across a border, we recommend gluing borders in place with a solvent free adhesive like S1500.
Note: Tiles can be installed wall to wall. Find the center point of the installation and connect tiles together in all directions toward the walls. Tiles should be cut to fit against each wall using a straight edge and a utility knife.