WaterHog Plus mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. WaterHog Plus mats feature an attractive swirl pattern and are backed with 100% nitrile rubber making them commercially launderable.
- Clean & Dry– Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable– Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant– Solution-dyed PET fabric (30 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Eco-Friendly– PET fabric is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles
- Safe – Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Available in 8 colors with a classic (rubber) border and durable 90-mil nitrile rubber backing
Material: Solution-dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
Weight: 30 ounces/yard2
Material: Nitrile rubber – smooth or universal cleated
- OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
- STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
WaterHog Plus mats can be cleaned in one of three ways:
- Commercially laundered (see Laundering Instructions)
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
Need Door Mats Quickly? Give Us A Call 1-800-685-1144
Waterhog Classic Entrance Mats come out slightly smaller in size;, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.