- Our Aluminum Foot Grille – 1-5/8″ – Recessed Floor Mat features high end durability and performance.
- All Aluminum Recessed Floor Mats are Custom Made – each mat is made to order, not in stock.
- In order to give a proper price and/or quote we need specific information. See below for details.
- The actual grate for this type of recessed mat measures 1-5/8″ in depth, however, there are several frames available to accomodate different recessed depths.
- The Aluminum Foot Grille – 1-5/8″ – Recessed Floor Mat can handle rolling loads of up to 300lbs per wheel and are made from 6063-T52 aluminum spaced at 1-1/2″ on center
- Each tread rail is secured with keylock bars placed on 6″ centers – The keylocks are both mechanically locked in place and welded in place for maximum strength
- Notoriously dependable and are mats that can perform for decades. The inserts may require replacing, but the aluminum foot grille itself will last for a long time barring damage.
- The underside of the recessed foot grilles have thermoplastic foot pads to put a reduce “metal to concrete” noise where the mat rests on the recessed pit floor
- An Aluminum Foot Grille – 1-5/8″ – Recessed Floor Mat is designed to allow dirt and moisture to fall below into the pit below so that it does not get tracked into the building
- Aluminum grilles do not roll up like other recessed aluminum mats, but can be periodically lifted out of the recess for cleaning
- Drain Pans for aluminum grates are a great option to have for heavy rain fall areas.
**Lead time depends on the type of METAL FINISH desired: Standard Mill takes 1-2 weeks, Anodized Finish can take 3-4 weeks.**
- Name, Company Name, Phone and/or Email
- Recess Depth of Pit
- Frame Type – No Frame, L Frame for Existing Recess and Frame for Wet Pour
- Finish of the Aluminum – Mill Finish, Clear anodized, Medium Bronze anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized, etc.
- Insert Type – Carpet, Polybrush, Peak Vinyl, Serrated Aluminum, or Alternating Serrated.
- Size of Recess – Width (wide) x Length (tall)
- Ship To Zip Code – Shipping/Freight
**All of these characteristics affect the overall price of the mat(s)**
Carpet– (Zone 3) Wiper and Moisture Absorption Designed for Interior Use
Poly Brush– (Zone 2 & 3) Scraper+Wiper Superior Scraping Action
Peak Vinyl– (Zone 1 & 2) Scraper Indoor/Outdoor Scraping Action
Serrated Aluminum– (Zone 1 &2) Ultimate Longevity Scraping Action
Alternating-(Zone 2) Alternating between Serrated Aluminum and Your Choice of Additional Insert
|Black Anodized||Brass Anodized||Clear Anodized|
|Dark Bronze Anodized||Gold Anodized||Light Beige Anodized|
|Med Bronze Anodized||Standard Mill|
**Lead time depends on the type of METAL FINISH desired:
Standard Mill takes 1-2 weeks, Anodized Finish can take 2-4 weeks.**