- Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats – ESD are sophisticated hi-tech ergonomic rubber mat tiles that have earned more patents and won more awards and honors than any other ergonomic matting product in history.
- All Barefoot rubber floormats have a 5/8″ Thickness
- The Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats – ESD version offers a remarkable balance of both CUSHION and SUPPORT which are critical factors to consider when comparing anti fatigue mats.
- The ESD version of Barefoot anti-fatigue mats possess the same ergonomic qualities as the Standard Barefoot. However, each Barefoot ESD module is tested 6 times before it is certified as a true conductive product. All Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats – ESD have the following Electrical Specifications:
- Surface to Ground: 1 x 10 to the 4th to 1 x 10 to the 6th ohms
- Surface to Surface: 1 x 10 to the 4th to 1 x 10 to the 6th ohms
- The surface of Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats has a multitude of “domes” that easily compress providing the cushioning effect necessary for ergonomic benefits. The elastic domes and the spring columns work in unison to provide a much more ergonomic standing surface.
- Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats – ESD are modular mats that are made from 3 different sized modules – 2′ x 3′, 3′ x 3′ and 3′ x 4′.
- Can be made into many more sizes and configurations than traditional anti-fatigue floor tiles.
- Barefoot ESD Anti Fatigue Mats are made from a high grade EPDM Rubber.
- Greater Resilience, Better Support and Greater Cushion are all present in Barefoot ESD anti-fatigue mats.
- Guaranteed to keep performing – 8 YEAR WARRANTY
- Barefoot floor mats can be rolled up and rolled out and will always lay flat – No Edge Curl and thus fewer safety concerns.
- Since these are rubber floor mats, Barefoot will not bend, tear or crack like other floor mats on the market.
- Common Applications for Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats – ESD: Service Counters, Retail Check-Out Stands, Shipping and Receiving Departments, Dry Assembly Lines, Dry Workbench areas, Parts Counters, Packaging Areas, Mail rooms, Pharmacy Counters, Packaging Areas, Laboratories, etc. Any place a high quality ESD anti fatigue mat is desired is a place where Barefoot ESD Anti Fatigue Mats should be used.
Check Our Additional Barefoot Rubber Mats
Barefoot Nitrile – for oil and grease resistance
Barefoot Standard – for common purposes