- Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats – Nitrile Compound are an Oil Resistant ergonomic floor mat that has earned more patents and has won more awards and honors than any other ergonomic matting product in history.
- Barefoot Fatigue mats are an overall 5/8″ Thickness
- All Barefoot rubber floor mats possess a remarkable balance of both CUSHION and SUPPORT which are important factors to consider in an anti fatigue mat.
- Unique matrix of tri-radial supports with numerous “domes” that are easily compressed. On the underside of each dome is a series of Spring Columns that provide support, working in tandem to provide a much more ergonomic standing surface.
- The Nitrile version of Barefoot anti-fatigue mats are modules that are available in 3 different sizes – 2′ x 3′, 3′ x 3′ and 3′ x 4′.
- Barefoot Nitrile fatigue matting can be made into many more sizes and configurations than traditional fatigue mats.
- Oil Resistant Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats are made from a high grade Nitrile Rubber.
- Because Barefoot Anti-fatigue mats are made from such high quality materials, it is guaranteed to keep performing for the life of the product- 8 YEAR WARRANTY
- Barefoot fatigue matting can be rolled up and rolled out and will always lay flat – No Edge Curl and thus fewer safety concerns.
- Barefoot Nitrile floor Mats will not bend, tear or crack like other mats on the market.
- Common Nitrile Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mat Applications:Service Counters, Machine Shops, Shipping and Receiving Departments, Assembly Lines, Manufacturing Plants, Parts Counters, Packaging Areas, Packaging Areas, Laboratories, etc. Any place a high quality anti-fatigue floor mat is desired when greases and oils are present is a place where Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats should be used.
Maintenance: In areas that are exposed to grease and oil, use Nitrile Rubber. Barefoot Anti-Fatigue Mats with Nitrile compound has resistance to aliphaatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, acid and alkali. Any place where motor oils, hydraulic oils, petroleum greases and paint thinner is where Barefoot Nitrile mats should be considered. Even Nitrile mats will perform poorly if not properly maintained. When exposed to oxygented solvents and chlorinated hydrocarbons like MEK (methyl ethyl ketone), methylene chloride, xylene and bleach. Maintenance is key to remove these and other chemicals from the surface of Barefoot matting to ensure best results.
Also Available With Holes – Barefoot Nitrile – Drainable