- Berber Mats use a Heavy Duty needle punched process that has 52 oz/sq yd face weight, 3/8” thickness
- Great for Surface or Recessed Applications
- When used in a recessed application, it is recommended that the Berber Logo Mats be “oversized” to allow for onsite trimming. It is recommended that the Berber Logo mats are glued down when recessed for optimal performance.
- Surface use mats can be made to the specific size needed. Please ask a sales rep for any non-standard size or shape requests.
- High performance rubber backing
- The Berber Logo Mats Heavy Duty Polypropylene fiber is naturally stain resistant and easy to clean
- Solution dyed for excellent light & wet fastness
- Available in 6′ x 125′ rolls and 12′ x 125′ rolls or Custom sizes up to 12′ x 50′
- 17 colors to choose from
- We can make Berber Logo mats in custom sizes and shapes – Custom sizes up to 12’x50’
- No setup charges
- These custom floor mats with logos are great for large entrance area installations and custom size applications
Custom Mats: Available in 3′ to 12′ widths in sizes up to 12′ x 50′. Widths over 6′ may be seamed based on material availability.
Fiber: Solution-dyed polypropylene
Weight: 52 ounces/yard2
Material: Performance rubber
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability for the surface of carpets
Berber Roll Goods mats should be vacuumed regularly (daily in high-traffic areas; weekly in lower-traffic applications). They can also be cleaned with an extractor or hosed off as necessary to remove heavy soil. Hang dry and always make sure they are dry before placing them back in service.
Berber Roll Goods Logo mats are produced using an inlay process, where colored material is cut and pieced together by hand before pressing into rubber. As a result, there are very strict design requirements for this product. PMS color matching is not available.
Minimum Text Height: 3″ (includes lower case text)
Minimum Line Thickness: 3/8″
Any space between letters or design elements must be at minimum 3/8″. The text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
Gradients, tints, screens and transparencies are not supported and should not be used.
Custom sizes are available in the following widths up to 50′ in length. Please note that widths over 6′ may be seamed based on material availability.
- 3′ widths
- 4′ widths
- 5′ widths
- 6′ widths
- 7′ widths
- 8′ widths
- 9′ widths
- 10′ widths
- 11′ widths
- 12′ widths
The width must be in one of the whole foot increments listed above.
Available with smooth backing only.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.