- Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles are made of PVC plastic that interlock to quickly transform showers and wet slippery floors into a nonslip walk surface.
- Here you will find some common sizes for floor matting with edges already figured in. If you decide to order, you will receive the requisite number and types of tiles, edge ramps and corner edge ramps to make up the chosen size.
- Naturally anti-microbial plastic flooring tiles and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- The 12″ x 12″ plastic flooring tiles will need to be assembled and the edging attached to produce a finished mat with edging.
- The use of Wheelchairs and shower seats do not pose any issues for the Comfort Tile when Edge Ramps are assembled.
- 1/2″ thickness
- The bi-level and large hole design allows liquids to easily pass through to the underside allowing liquids to easily fall through and below the walking surface.
- The underside design of Comfort Interlocking Shower tiles permit air flow aiding in the evaporation process.
- Available in 5 different COLORS
- Edging is available in same color as the Comfort Tile.
- Edge Ramps provides a 1.75″ beveled edge around the perimeter of the mat.
- Recommended Use: Shower stalls, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
- Don’t see your size and need help figuring edge ramp requirements? Please call 800-685-1144 for help.
- Similar / Additional Products for Wet Areas Cross Rib Shower Tiles Non Slip Shower Tiles Frontier Mats
When using Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application. Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.