Hog Heaven Marble Top 5/8″ Thickness
Click here to view the Product Literature Sheet
- Hog Heaven Marble Top 5/8″ anti-fatigue mats look great and also provide phenomenal relief to the standing worker.
- Buy in Bulk and Save Big!
- Marbleized Rubber Surface molded to a closed-cell PVC/Nitrile blended cushion – Hog Heaven Marble Top Fatigue Mats Will Not Delaminate like other tile top types of floor mats
- Hog Heaven Marble Top anti-fatigue mats have a smooth diamond pattern that is easy to clean as it offers a safe walking surface.
- The Beveled Edging of Hog Heaven Marble Top anti-fatigue mat makes for a safe transition to surrounding floors.
- All marble top work mats are static dissipative
- Each 5/8″ Thick Hog Heaven Marble Top anti-fatigue mat weighs about 1.30 lbs/sqft
- Recommended Uses for the Hog Heaven Marble Top Floor mats include: Dry Environments where form and function are important, ideal work mats for mail rooms, hostess stands, service counters, copy machines, and any standing workstations.
Hog Heaven Marble Top floor mats are also available in a 7/8″ Thickness
Hog Heaven Marble Top Fatigue Mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.
Similar Hog Heaven Floor Mat Products
Hog Heaven Fashion
Hog Heaven Black
Hog Heaven Striped Borders
Material: PVC (vinyl) molded to nitrile rubber
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
Density: 5.5 – 7.5 pounds/foot3
Overall Mat Thickness: 5/8 inch (0.625″) or 7/8 inch (0.875″) depending on the product selected
TESTING & STANDARDS
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
Hog Heaven Marble mats can be cleaned using the instructions below:
- Rinsing with a hose or pressure washer
- Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
2′ x 3′ (23″ x 32″)
3′ x 5′ (32″ x 58″)
3′ x 12′ (32″ x 143″)
The following additional sizes are available:
3′ x 3′ (32″ x 34″)
3′ x 4′ (32″ x 46″)
3′ x 6′ (32″ x 70″)
3′ x 7′ (32″ x 82″)
3′ x 8′ (32″ x 94″)
3′ x 9′ (32″ x 106″)
3′ x 10′ (32″ x 118″)
3′ x 11′ (32″ x 130″)
3′ x 13′ (32″ x 154″)
3′ x 14′ (32″ x 166″)