- Roll Up Tread 1/2″ recessed floor matting is a strong low profile entrance system that provides 25% more surface wiping area then other Aluminum mats.
- Our Roll Up Tread 1/2″ Recessed Entry Mats are Custom Made – There may be common sizes, but each mat is made to order.
- The actual grate for this type of recessed mat measures 1/2″ in depth.
- Our Roll Up Tread 1/2″ Recessed Floor Mat can handle rolling loads of up to 750 lbs per wheel and are made from 6063-T52 aluminum spaced at 1-1/2″ on center.
- The Roll Up Tread 1/2″ – Recessed Floor Mat is notoriously dependable and are mats that can perform for decades. The inserts may require replacing, but the mat itself will last for a long time barring damage.
- Offers a variety of different insert treads. SEE PICTURE 1, PICTURE 2
- Roll Up Tread 1/2″ can be used for Indoor or Outdoor recessed entrance mats.
- Recessed door mats made from 6063-T52 corrosion resistant Aluminum.
- Weather resistant hinges and foot pads remain flexible through time giving this mat longevity.
- 38.3% pre-consumer Recyled Content.
- Roll Up Tread 1/2″ Recessed Door Mat is designed to allow dirt and moisture to fall below the surface so that it does not get tracked into the building.
- A solid 1/8″ thick vinyl “T” profile footer runs along the full length and width of each section to help provide a low impact cushion for foot and cart traffic.
- These recessed mats include an optional 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 1/16″ L-shaped aluminum Frame.
- LEED: Possible LEED- NC credits; MR credit 4(1-2 points) MR credit 5 (1-2 points) IEQ credit 5 (1 point)
- Lead time depends on the type of Metal Finish desired for low profile entry mat: Standard Mill takes 1-2 weeks, Anodized Finish can take 3-4 weeks.
- Name, Company Name, Phone and/or Email
- Recess Depth of Pit
- Frame Type– No Frame, L Frame, Surface Mount
- Finish of the Aluminum – Mill Finish, Clear anodized, Medium Bronze anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized, etc.
- Insert Type – Carpet, Mono Scrape, Polybrush, Vinyl, Vinyl Abrasive, or Serrated Aluminum
- Size of Recess – Width (wide) x Length (tall)
- Ship To Zip Code for freight
Once you have this information, submit a quote request, call us at (833) 428-0461 or email us at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Colors are computer generated and do not accurately match actual insert colors. Please refer to actual color samples.
|BLACK IRON||GREY CASTLE||ONYX|
|SERRATED ALUMINUM – MILL|