- Sandtrap Inlay Logo Mats utilize an inlay logo process that is similar to a puzzle – Each piece of the logo mat is cut out and reassembled with precision. The finished door mat is then backed to hold all of the pieces together with a rubber floor mat backing.
- All of the Sandtrap Inlay dirt catching mats are custom floor mats and can be made in a wide array of size options – Custom sizes and configurations for SandTrap floor mats is available to the inch so if one requires a 7′ 3″ x 18′ 4″ overall size to follow some lines in the floor – We can accomplish that with the Sandtrap Inlay Logo Mat.
- SandTrap is also known as Hercules Nop, Super Nop 52 and more generically as a Heavy Duty Berber matting
- SandTrap dirt trapper mats have an overall 3/8” to 1/2″Thickness
- Thermo-bonded Berber pattern fibers minimizes crushing and remains coarse making Sandtrap Inlay entrance mats functional AND attractive. Sandtrap floor mats are the ideal entrance mat for high traffic areas like office buildings, hotels and hospitals.
- Heavy denier, solution dyed polypropylene fibers in a needle-punch construction makes Sandtrap Inlay Logo Mats virtually stain proof and UV resistant.
- Earth-friendly 100% natural rubber, non-skid backing.
- Sandtrap Inlay dirt trapper mats are available with Rubber Edges for surface use entrance mats or Without Edging for recessed floor mat applications.
- SandTrap floor mats are perfect for indoor/outdoor use, real estate companies, apartment communities, and locker rooms.
- The Sandtrap line of floor mats is available in a wide array of colors
- Perfect for high traffic areas – Spike Proof when glued down
- Cleaning is easy – Simply hose off, vacuum, or clean your Sandtrap Inlay entrance mat using standard carpet cleaning methods
- Great at sound dampening and noise reduction properties, Sandtrap floor mats are great for large lobby and entrance areas.
- Easy installation and seaming procedures.
- Custom floor mats in sizes up to 13′ 2″ in Width and 80′ in Length. Call to speak with a sales rep for pricing.
- Recommended Uses for Sandtrap Inlay Logo Mats: Indoor/Outdoor Entrance Applications, Real Estate, Apartment communities, School Locker Rooms, Bank Lobbies, Hotel Lobbies, and more.
Steps On How to Order Sandtrap Inlay Logo Mats:
- Fill out the quote form above noting quantity (Quantity Discounts Available), type of backing (Cleated or Smooth).
- You will be provided with an Artwork Proof for your approval within 24 – 36 business hours.
- Once Artwork is approved and signed off – All we need is your contact information and where you want it shipped.
- Your mat(s) will shipped/delivered within 1-3 weeks After Receipt of Order is confirmed.