- Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles are made of PVC plastic that interlock to quickly transform showers and wet slippery floors into a nonslip walk surface.
- Easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- Naturally anti-microbial plastic flooring tiles and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- 12″ x 12″ plastic flooring tiles
- The use of Wheelchairs and shower seats do not pose any issues for the Comfort Tile when Edge Ramps are assembled. Sold separately.
- 1/2″ thickness
- The bi-level and large hole design allows liquids to easily pass through to the underside allowing liquids to easily fall through and below the walking surface.
- The underside design of Comfort Interlocking Shower tiles permit air flow aiding in the evaporation process.
- Available in 5 different colors
- Edging is available in same color as the Comfort Tile. Buy Shower Tile Edge Ramps Here.
- How to figure edging for all 4 sides: Double the length and Double the Width to arrive at a TOTAL NUMBER of Edge Ramps needed. Subtract 4 (# of corners of a mat)from that number to determine the number of Edge Ramps needed. One half of the Corner Edge Ramps and one half of the Edge Ramps will need to be Male and the other half will need to be Female. For Instance: if you want a 4′ x 6′ edged mat, you will need a total of 20 Edge Ramps (4+4+6+6=20 Total). Broken out, this mat will require 4 Corner Edge Ramps (2 Male and 2 Female) and 16 Edge Ramps (8 Male and 8 Female)
- 1.75” x 12” (edge ramps)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corner ramps)
- Recommended Use: Shower stalls, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
- Need help figuring edge ramp requirements? Please call 800-685-1144 for help.
- Similar / Additional Products for Wet Areas Cross Rib Shower Tiles Frontier Mats
When using Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application. Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.