- Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles are designed as wet area matting and for shower mats to provide a safe standing surface.
- Each Cross Rib shower tile measures 12” x 12” and is designed to interlock to cover large areas in a short period of time
- Cross Rib interlocking tiles present a low profile 1/2″ thickness
- The Cross Rib Interlocking tiles can be used around swimming pools and spas where the tiles can be assembled to provide a custom sized floor mat. Cross Rib Tiles can be easily cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- Cross Rib Tiles are available in 5 different
- The PVC Cross Rib Wet Area Tile is naturally anti-microbial, resistant to mold and mildew making it an ideal choice for locker room floors
- The bi-level design of the Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles allow liquids to fall through and below the walking surface.
- The underside drainage tile design permits air flow to occur under the tiles, which aids in the evaporation process.
- Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles snap together for various configurations.
- Edge Pieces Sold Separately Buy Shower Tile Edge Ramps Here
- Edging is available in same color as the Cross Rib Tile. Buy Cross Rib Shower Tile Edge Ramps Here
- How to figure edging for all 4 sides: Double the length and Double the Width of the finished mat size to arrive at a TOTAL NUMBER of Edge Ramps needed. Subtract 4 (# of corners of a mat)from that number to determine the number of Edge Ramps needed. One half of the Corner Edge Ramps and one half of the Edge Ramps will need to be Male and the other half will need to be Female. For Instance: if you want a 4′ x 6′ edged mat, you will need a total of 20 Edge Ramps (4+4+6+6=20 Total). Broken out, this mat will require 4 Corner Edge Ramps (2 Male and 2 Female) and 16 Edge Ramps (8 Male and 8 Female)
- 1.75” x 12” (edge ramp)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corner ramp)
- Want pre-configured Cross Rib shower mat withe edging prices? CLICK HERE
- Recommended Uses for Cross Rib Interlocking Shower Tiles: Shower stalls, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
- Similar / Additional Shower Mat and Wet Area Matting Products – Comfort Tiles Frontier Mats
When using Cross Rib Interlocking Shower Tiles, it is best to use them in a wall-to-wall application. Cross Rib Interlocking Shower Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.