EnviroPlus *PRODUCT DISCONTINUED*
Need Help? Give us a call! 1-800-685-1144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enviro Plus indoor floor mats are “Earth Friendly” – Made from 30 oz/sq yd 100% recycled PET fabric reclaimed from plastic drink bottles.
- Buy in Bulk and Save Big!
- With an overall thickness of 1/4″, EnviroPlus door mats are ADA Compliant and provide an extremely low profile for low door clearance situations
- The Enviro Plus floor mat backing is comprised of post-consumer recycled tires and EPDM (post-industrial waste rubber).
- The total recycled content of Enviro Plus carpet mats is 89% of total product weight (76% post-consumer, 13% post-industrial)
- Enviro Plus indoor floor mats are also deemed Anti-static and will help to drain static electricity upon contact.
- Enviro Plus carpet mats are effective as a wiper mat in entryways and will help with floor protection and spill control at water fountains, break areas, food counters, hallways, labs and more.
- Recycled Crumb Rubber floor mat backing should only be used on top of hard floor surfaces like Ceramic Tile, VCT, LVT, Granite, Marble and hardwood walk surfaces
- Enviro Plus door mats are recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings, schools and businesses.
- Enviro Plus indoor entrance mats are an economical wiper mat and will blend nicely with the more aggressive Waterhog Premier line of floor mats.