WaterHog Eco Premier floor mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Eco Premier mats feature an attractive diamond pattern.
- Available in 3′, 4′ or 6′ Widths
- Fashion Border for a softer look or the Standard Rubber Edge
- Thickness 3/8”
- Feature 78-mil SBR rubber with cleated backing for use on top of carpeted surfaces or a smooth backing for hard floors like ceramic tile, marble, granite, VCT, LVT or hardwood flooring.
- Waterhog Eco Premier door mats provide superior protection against sand, salt, grit and moisture for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Waterhog Premier mats are Static Dissipative as measured by the ASTCC. Waterhog door mats are safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- BUY IN BULK AND SAVE BIG!! Call 800-685-1144 FOR BULK PRICING!
- Clean & Dry– Raised nubs remove dirt and moisture from shoes and trap it below foot level; water dam border holds up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe
- Eco-Friendly– PET fabric (30 ounces/yard2) is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- Safe– Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable– Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain Resistant– Solution-dyed PET fabric is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Available in 8 colors with choice of classic (rubber) border or fashion (fabric) border
- Product literature can be viewed here: Waterhog Eco Premier Literature