WaterHog Classic Diamond floor mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Rather than the traditional WaterHog “waffle” pattern, these mats feature an attractive diamond pattern.
- Waterhog Diamond Entrance mats are available in 3′, 4′ and 6′ Widths in 11 Standard Colors up to 60′ in length. Standard sized listed above in drop down. These sizes cannot be custom due to the diamond pattern
- Waterhog Classic Diamond mat custom colors are available in 3′ and 4′ widths in 8 vibrant colors for that special occasion. Custom colors are denoted with an * asterisk* in the color palette below. Click here for Waterhog Classic Diamond -Custom Colors
- The edges of Waterhog Diamond mats can be a standard rubber edge or a Fashion Border for a less industrial appearance
- Thickness 3/8”
- Feature 78-mil SBR rubber backing for a long lasting product that will lay flat over time
- Specify a Cleated Backing when you intend to place the mats carpet floors and a Smooth Backing for use on top of hard floor surfaces such as VCT, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, LVT or Hardwood flooring
- Waterhog Classic Diamond door mats excel at controlling sand, salt, grit and moisture at the entrances of commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Waterhog Mats are static dissipative with a voltage rating of 1.6KV as measured by the ASTCC. Waterhog door mats are safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- BUY IN BULK AND SAVE BIG!! Call 800-685-1144 FOR BULK PRICING!
- Clean & Dry– Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog Diamond mats can hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable– Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant– Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe– Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly– SBR rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires; PET surface is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Product Literature can be downloaded here WATERHOG CLASSIC DIAMOND – LITERATURE
Waterhog Classic Diamond Floor Mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.
Also Available in:
Color Options – Custom Colors for Waterhog Classic Diamond mats are noted with an asterisk below * and are available in 3′ and 4′ widths only. Click here for Waterhog Classic Diamond -Custom Colors