WaterHog Eco Elite floor mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Waterhog Eco Elite mats feature an attractive herringbone pattern.
- Available in 3′, 4′ and 6′ Widths in 1′ increments up to 60′ Long – Not all sizes are listed – If you don’t see the size you need – Please call for Assistance
- Specify the Cleated Backing for use on top of carpet or a Smooth Backing for use on top of hard flooring like Ceramic, Hardwood, VCT, Granite, Marble and LVT flooring
- Thickness 3/8” – Heavier Duty than the Waterhog Classic
- Feature 78-mil SBR rubber backing which will not curl and will last for years
- Waterhog Eco Elite door mats stop dirt and moisture at the door. Great for Indoor or Outdoor Use at commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- The Anti-Static fiber system of Eco Elite floor mats are static dissipative and protect against a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the ASTCC, making these mats safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- BUY IN BULK AND SAVE BIG!! Call 800-685-1144 FOR BULK PRICING!
- Clean & Dry– Raised nubs remove dirt and moisture from shoes and trap it below foot level; water dam border holds up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe
- Eco-Friendly– PET fabric (30 ounces/yard2) is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- Safe– Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable– Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain Resistant– Solution-dyed PET fabric is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Available in 8 colors
- Product literature can be viewed here: Waterhog Eco Elite Literature